Live right in the heart of Baden-Baden
Our high-quality renovated Hotel MERKUR is situated in a quiet location on Merkur Street. The central yet peaceful position guarantees you a varied and relaxing stay in Baden-Baden.
In close proximity to the hotel you can find many of Baden-Baden's attractions, including the Kongresshaus, the Kurhaus with its famous casino, the theatre, the Frieder Burda museum, the art gallery, the pump rooms and the beautiful park with the unique Lichtentaler Allee.
Distances from the hotel
- Bus stop: 100m
- Railway station: 6km
- Motorway: 8km
- Pedestrian area: 100m
- Parkway: 100m
- Convention Centre: 200m
- Kurhaus with Casino: 300m
- Theatre Baden-Baden: 300m
- Museum Frieder Burda: 300m
- Staatliche Kunsthalle: 300m
- Museum für Kunst und Technik "LA8" 300m
- Caracalla-Spa and Friedrichsbad: 600m
- Festspielhaus: 900m
How to find us
Motorway A5 Frankfurt-Basel, exit Baden-Baden
You reach the city via feeder road B 500, then follow the direction 'Congress'.
Drive through the Michaelstunnel and take the first exit. At the end of this exit, turn left into the 'Lichtentalerstraße' and still follow the sign 'Congress, Augustaplatz und Hotel Route' straight away across the traffic light.
At the second intersection, turn into the 'Stefanienstraße' and then at the third intersection turn left into the 'Merkurstraße'.
The railway station is approximately 6 km away, outside the centre. You can reach us by taking the bus line 201 till the stopping place 'Augustaplatz' (daily, every 10 minutes).
The airport Karlsruhe/ Baden-Baden (FKB) is located 18km far away from Baden-Baden. From there you can easily get to the hotel by bus or taxi.
The nearest airports are:
- Karlsruhe / Baden-Baden (FKB) - ca. 18 km
- Straßburg (FR) (SXB) - ca. 75 km
- Stuttgart (STR) - ca. 100 km
- Frankfurt (FRA) - ca. 165 km
- EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse (CH/FR) (BSL) - ca. 170 km