Baden-Baden Christmas Market
Winter-Special - "Baden-Baden Christmas Market"
Enjoy the run-up to Christmas with a stroll along Baden-Baden’s festively decorated streets and soak up the yuletide spirit at the Christmas Market. During this period the Christmas Market is open daily from 11am to 9pm. Long walks through the idyllic parks and woodlands and a visit to the Caracalla Thermal Baths will make you enjoy these festive days even more..
The winter-Special - "Baden-Baden Christmas Market" includes:
- 2 nights incl. breakfast buffet
- A seasonal gift in your room
- One entrance ticket to the Caracalla Thermal Baths (3 hours)
- An invite to the casino with a glass of Champagne on arrival
- A mug of the region’s best mulled wine at the Baden-Baden Christmas
- Christmas Market mug as a small souvenir
One major bonus is that you will receive a 25% discount off the admission price to numerous events and a reduction of 2,- Euro for the highly acclaimed Frieder Burda Art Museum, the ‘Staatliche Kunsthalle’, the Baden-Baden Museum and the Museum of 19th Century Art & Technology.
The rate for the "Baden-Baden Christmas Market - special" is:
188,- €uro / single room*
158,- €uro / person / double room*
178,- €uro / person / double room superior*
148,- €uro / person / double room with an extra bed (3 adults)*
199,- €uro / person / junior suite*
Extension night incl. breakfast buffet:
72- €uro / single room*
58,- €uro / person / double room*
68,- €uro / person / double room superior*
58,- €uro / person / double room superior with an extra bed (3 adults)*
88,- €uro / person / junior suite*
* All prices includes the customary visitor\'s tax of Baden-Baden, which is presently € 3,20 per person and night.
Bookable: from 15.11.2013 untill 23.12.2013
Please book extended nights direct at the hotel.